By Yahya Rahmat-Samii,Eric Michielssen
* creation through David E. Goldberg, "A Meditation at the software of Genetic Algorithms"
* layout of linear and planar arrays utilizing genetic algorithms
* program of genetic algorithms to the layout of broadband, twine, and built-in antennas
* Genetic algorithm-driven layout of dielectric gratings and frequency-selective surfaces
* Synthesis of magnetostatic units utilizing genetic algorithms
* software of genetic algorithms to multiobjective electromagnetic backscattering optimization
* A entire checklist of the updated references appropriate to electromagnetic layout problems
Supplemented with greater than 250 illustrations, Electromagnetic Optimization via Genetic Algorithms is a robust source for electric engineers attracted to glossy electromagnetic designs and an integral reference for collage researchers.
Read or Download Electromagnetic Optimization by Genetic Algorithms (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering) PDF
Best electromagnetism books
On June 1St 2004 the school of electric Engineering and data know-how of the Technische Universitat Miinchen bestowed the measure of the health care provider honoris causa to Leopold B. Felsen, for impressive achievements within the concept of electromag netic fields. in this social gathering on June 1St and 2d 2004 on the Technische Universitat Miinchen a symposium on "Fields, Networks, Computational tools, and platforms: a latest View of Engineering Electrodynamics" in honor of Leopold B.
This ebook may be in response to the fabric of the lecture noties in different foreign colleges for the selection and Use of the Geoid, equipped by means of the overseas Geoid Serivice of the foreign organization of Geodesy. It consolidates, unifies, and streamlines this fabric in a distinct means now not covereed by way of the few different books that exist in this subjext.
Superconductivity covers the character of the phenomenon of superconductivity. The e-book discusses the basic ideas of superconductivity; the basic beneficial properties of the superconducting state-the phenomena of 0 resistance and excellent diamagnetism; and the houses of many of the periods of superconductors, together with the organics, the buckministerfullerenes, and the precursors to the cuprates.
This booklet proposes intriguing arguments that may let scholars to accomplish a deeper realizing of electromagnetism, while additionally offering a few classical methods for solving difficult problems. Two chapters are dedicated to relativistic electrodynamics, overlaying all aspects needed for a complete comprehension of the character of electrical and magnetic fields and, as a consequence, electrodynamics.
- III-Nitride Semiconductors: Electrical, Structural and Defects Properties
- Active Control of Magneto-hydrodynamic Instabilities in Hot Plasmas (Springer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics)
- Radio Wave Propagation for Telecommunication Applications (Signals and Communication Technology)
- Foundations of Applied Electrodynamics
Extra info for Electromagnetic Optimization by Genetic Algorithms (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)