By Mark A. Runco
The publication includes containers protecting specific curiosity goods together with one web page biographies of recognized inventive contributors and actions for a bunch or person to check and/or inspire creativity, in addition to references to websites in terms of creativity.
- Breaks down the main theories approximately creativity yet does not limit to a unique perspective
- Includes vast citations of present literature
- Textbook positive factors integrated (i.e., key words defined)
Read or Download Creativity: Theories and Themes: Research, Development, and Practice PDF
Similar developmental psychology books
Study at the improvement of human babies has printed outstanding capacities lately. rather than stressing the constraints of the child, the fashionable procedure is now extra hopefully in response to an review of the adaptive functions of the newborn. Innate endowment, coupled with interplay with the actual and social surroundings, permits a developmental transition from tactics deeply rooted in early notion and motion to the cognitive and language skills usual of the baby.
Few questions in psychology have generated as a lot debate as these about the impression of adolescence trauma on reminiscence. a scarcity of medical examine to constrain idea has helped gasoline arguments approximately no matter if formative years trauma results in deficits that bring about stipulations reminiscent of fake reminiscence or misplaced reminiscence, and even if neurohormonal adjustments which are correlated with adolescence trauma will be linked to adjustments in reminiscence.
Social interplay is the engine which drives an individual's mental improvement and it could actually create adjustments on all degrees of society. Social family in Human and Societal improvement comprises essays through across the world popular teachers from various disciplines together with social psychology, diplomacy and baby improvement.
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Jealousy in Infants: Laboratory Research on Differential Treatment (SpringerBriefs in Psychology)
- Principle of Individuation: Toward the Development of Human Consciousness
- Encyclopedia of Religious and Spiritual Development (The SAGE Program on Applied Developmental Science)
- College Students with ADHD: Current Issues and Future Directions
- Die Ur-Szene: Das prägende Kindheitserlebnis und seine Folgen (German Edition)
Additional info for Creativity: Theories and Themes: Research, Development, and Practice