By Julie E. Cohen,Lydia Pallas Loren,Ruth L. Okediji,Maureen A. O'Rourke
Key gains of the recent Edition
- Reorganization of fabrics at the copyright owner’s specific rights
- New part on copyright due diligence, licensing, and litigation
- Updated, streamlined notes and questions
- Practice routines designed to have interaction scholars from numerous views together with advocacy, shopper counseling, and legislative Drafting
Read Online or Download Copyright in a Global Information Economy (Aspen Casebook Series) PDF
Similar intellectual property law books
Pop Song Piracy: Disobedient Music Distribution since 1929
The tune industry’s ongoing conflict opposed to electronic piracy is simply the newest skirmish in a protracted clash over who has the appropriate to distribute song. beginning with song publishers’ efforts to stamp out bootleg compilations of lyric sheets in 1929, Barry Kernfeld’s Pop track Piracy info approximately a century of disobedient song distribution from track sheets to MP3s.
Copyright Exceptions: The Digital Impact (Cambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law)
This e-book used to be first released in 2005. Copyright 'exceptions' or 'users' rights' became a hugely debatable element of copyright legislation. so much lately, Member States of the ecu Union were compelled to amend their platforms of exceptions with a view to conform to the data Society Directive.
Likelihood of Confusion in Trademark Law (November 2016 Edition) (Practising Law Institute Intellectual Property Law Library)
The second one version of probability of misunderstanding in Trademark legislation provides this important inspiration the total insurance it merits, whereas addressing it within the lucid, easy means that lawyers and laypersons can simply comprehend. Written through a number one practitioner with greater than 25 years of expertise in trademark and unfair pageant legislations, this crucial reference truly explains the widely authorised procedure utilized by the courts to figure out even if probability of bewilderment exists in trademark situations — the a number of issue try.
The Practitioner's Guide to Trials Before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board
Prepared for ease of use, the book's practice-focused info contains: •A fast reference for PTAB statutes and rules•Building patent trials into your litigation strategy•A distinct description of a PTAB trial from petition training to appeals to the courtroom of Appeals for the Federal Circuit•Clear references to aiding legislation, principles, and regulationsPerhaps the main necessary function is a bankruptcy on "Practical instruments" that compiles, in a single position, all the statutes, principles, and PTAB information protecting PTAB trials, prepared through subject.
- La protection internationale et européenne du droit de la propriété intellectuelle: Présentations - Textes - Jurisprudences - Situations (Manuels Larcier) (French Edition)
- Copyrighting Creativity: Creative Values, Cultural Heritage Institutions and Systems of Intellectual Property (Digital Research in the Arts and Humanities)
- Genetic Resources, Traditional Knowledge and the Law: Solutions for Access and Benefit Sharing
- Intellectual Property Overlaps: Theory, Strategies, and Solutions (Routledge Research in Intellectual Property)
Additional resources for Copyright in a Global Information Economy (Aspen Casebook Series)