By Mary E. Haskett
- Promoting optimistic parenting between homeless families.
- Innovative intervention, evaluate, and repair supply models.
- Homeless young ones and early early life care and schooling systems.
- Early Risers intervention & group motion concentrating on young children who're Homeless venture (Project CATCH).
Read or Download Child and Family Well-Being and Homelessness: Integrating Research into Practice and Policy (SpringerBriefs in Psychology) PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
Surviving house is a suite of papers on boy or girl commentary and comparable concerns by way of modern specialists within the box, commemorating the centenary of Esther Bick and the original contribution she has made to psychoanalytic idea. As a part of the celebrated Tavistock medical institution sequence, this can be a vital addition to this highly-valued and cutting edge sequence.
This vital guide provides an easy-to-implement intervention with confirmed effectiveness for kids with ADHD in grades three to five. Organizational talents education is helping young children boost crucial ability units for organizing college fabrics, monitoring assignments, and finishing homework and different initiatives effectively.
Early Encounters with youngsters and youngsters is the 1st education consultant to take advantage of the works of starting therapists as its concentration. a ways too usually, therapists in education are given the "classics" to read—case histories by means of the masters within the box, that may occasionally depart starting therapists intimidated or maybe in melancholy as to if they could ever achieve that point of talent.
City baby and Adolescent psychological well-being prone weaves jointly diversified strands of psychological overall healthiness paintings undertaken in a single inner-city baby and Adolescent psychological well-being carrier by means of pros operating in a number methods. particularly, it presents examples of the way an city CAMH carrier has been attentive to, and motivated by means of, neighborhood situations, assets and information.
- Childhood Re-imagined: Images and Narratives of Development in Analytical Psychology
- Innovations in Adolescent Substance Abuse Interventions
- Applied Behavior Analysis: Fifty Case Studies in Home, School, and Community Settings
- Essential Play Therapy Techniques: Time-Tested Approaches
Additional resources for Child and Family Well-Being and Homelessness: Integrating Research into Practice and Policy (SpringerBriefs in Psychology)