By Christer Kaitila
By Majed Marji,Samuel Delalez
Apprendre à programmer en s'amusant !
Scratch est un environnement de programmation basic, ludique et gratuit où il s'agit de relier des blocs de code pour construire des programmes. Il est très utilisé pour apprendre aux enfants les bases de l. a. programmation, mais il peut convenir à tout grand débutant en informatique.
Pratique et didactique, cet ouvrage de référence couvre tous les features de Scratch, de los angeles prise en major du langage jusqu'à l. a. maîtrise de ses directions les plus pointues. Il explique les grands principes de l. a. programmation (variables, boucles, listes, opérateurs logiques, entrées-sorties, etc.), en les illustrant par de nombreux exemples et exercices puisés dans des domaines aussi variés que les mathématiques, los angeles biologie, les arts appliqués, ou encore les jeux.
À qui s'adresse ce livre ?
- Aux enfants (dès 10 ans) et leurs parents
- Aux enseignants, formateurs, éducateurs et animateurs d'ateliers Scratch
- Aux grands débutants en programmation
Téléchargez le code resource des exemples et les recommendations des exercices.
By Paul Johnson
- Get begun with the language to construct scalable and excessive functionality applications
- This ebook may help C#/C++ builders achieve higher functionality and reminiscence administration, and construct concurrent program at the server side
- Discover the facility of Rust whilst constructing concurrent functions for big and scalable software
Rust is a hugely concurrent and excessive functionality language that makes a speciality of safeguard and velocity, reminiscence administration, and writing fresh code. It additionally promises thread security, and its target is to enhance the functionality of current purposes. Its power is proven by way of the truth that it's been subsidized via Mozilla to unravel the serious challenge of concurrency.
Learning Rust will educate you to construct concurrent, speedy, and strong functions. From studying the elemental syntax to writing complicated services, this e-book will is your one cease advisor to wake up to hurry with the basics of Rust programming. we are going to hide the necessities of the language, together with variables, approaches, output, compiling, fitting, and reminiscence handling.
You will write object-oriented code, paintings with generics, behavior development matching, and construct macros. you'll get to understand the right way to converse with clients and different companies, in addition to attending to grips with generics, scoping, and extra complicated stipulations. additionally, you will realize the way to expand the compilation unit in Rust.
By the tip of this booklet, it is possible for you to to create a fancy software in Rust to maneuver ahead with.
What you'll learn
- Set up Rust for home windows, Linux, and OS X
- Write potent code utilizing Rust
- Expand your Rust purposes utilizing libraries
- Interface present non-Rust libraries along with your Rust applications
- Use the normal library inside your applications
- Understand reminiscence administration inside Rust and pace potency whilst passing variables
- Create extra advanced info types
- Study concurrency in Rust with multi-threaded functions and sync threading ideas to enhance the functionality of an software problem
About the Author
Paul Johnson is forty four, lives along with his spouse, puppy, cats, and son, and beverages means an excessive amount of espresso! For the final four years, he has been effectively constructing cellular software program for various businesses within the united kingdom, the united states, and Australia. whilst he will get the opportunity, he are available at the fb Xamarin Developer workforce the place he's an admin.
Software-wise, Paul has built code in easy, Z80, 6502, and ARM assembler, C, C++, C#, Pascal, and FORTRAN. He has received awards for programming and is a broadcast writer with Packt (Xamarin cellular software improvement for iOS and Cross-platform UI improvement with Xamarin.Forms) in addition to appearing as a mentor for a number of new writers for Packt.
By Sumeet Arora
About This Book
- Apply textures and lights to video game scenarios
- Load rigged 3D versions and Skeletal Animations
- Add Physics Engines to WebGL games
Who This booklet Is For
What you'll Learn
- Load 3D gadgets exported from Blender utilizing WebGL
- Understand texture mapping and follow textures to 3D objects
- Add lighting and a digicam to a WebGL scene
- Create basic item animations using matrix transformations
- Fiddle with advanced item animations resembling skeletal animations
- Get to grips with person interplay and picking
- Build multiplayer video games in WebGL
- Handle tough techniques equivalent to animating skinned types utilizing matrix variations, quaternion arithmetic, and linear interpolation
- Apply physics engine for your WebGL game
This e-book starts with accumulating cash in great Mario, killing squaddies in Contra, after which speedy evolves to understanding techniques in global of Warcraft. you can be guided via developing lively characters, photograph processing, and including results as a part of the net web page canvas to the 2D/3D portraits. Pour existence into your gaming characters and how one can create lighting tricks noticeable within the strongest 3D video games. every one bankruptcy starts by way of displaying you the underlying arithmetic and its programmatic implementation, finishing with the production of an entire video game scene to construct an excellent digital world.
By Gabriyel Wong,Jianliang Wang
Consumers this day anticipate tremendous practical imagery generated in genuine time for interactive functions similar to desktop video games, digital prototyping, and clinical visualisation. although, the expanding calls for for constancy coupled with fast advances in structure pose a problem: how do you discover optimum, sustainable options to deal with either pace of rendering and caliber? Real-Time Rendering: special effects with keep an eye on Engineering presents a unique framework for fixing the perennial problem of source allocation and the trade-off among caliber and velocity in interactive special effects rendering.
Conventional ways are in most cases in keeping with heuristics and algorithms, are principally software particular, and supply fluctuating functionality, relatively as purposes develop into extra advanced. the answer proposed by way of the authors attracts on strong suggestions from keep an eye on engineering to handle those shortcomings. increasing the horizon of real-time rendering suggestions, this book:
- Explains how regulate structures paintings with real-time special effects
- Proposes a data-driven modelling process that extra competently represents the process behaviour of the rendering process
- Develops a keep watch over procedure procedure for linear and non-linear types utilizing proportional, indispensable, by-product (PID) and fuzzy keep watch over techniques
- Uses real-world information from rendering functions in proof-of-concept experiments
- Compares the proposed method to current techniques
- Provides sensible info on implementation, together with references to instruments and resource code
This pioneering paintings takes an immense leap forward by means of using keep an eye on conception within the context of a working laptop or computer images process. selling cross-disciplinary examine, it deals advice for somebody who desires to advance extra complicated ideas for real-time special effects rendering.
By Frederic I. Parke,Keith Waters
The moment version presents an up to date resource for execs and educational researchers operating within the box of facial animation.
By Noor Shaker,Julian Togelius,Mark J. Nelson
This ebook offers the main updated insurance of procedural content material new release (PCG) for video games, particularly the procedural new release of degrees, landscapes, goods, ideas, quests, or different kinds of content material. each one bankruptcy explains an set of rules variety or area, together with fractal equipment, grammar-based tools, search-based and evolutionary equipment, constraint-based tools, and narrative, terrain, and dungeon generation.
The authors are energetic educational researchers and video game builders, and the booklet is suitable for undergraduate and graduate scholars of classes on video games and creativity; video game builders who are looking to research new tools for content material iteration; and researchers in comparable parts of synthetic intelligence and computational intelligence.
By Tracy Fullerton
Workshop workouts require no heritage in programming or paintings, freeing you from the intricacies of digital video game creation, so that you can boost a operating realizing of the necessities of video game design.
By Bhuvan Unhelkar
"Despite its expanding utilization, many businesses are usually not taking the easiest good thing about UML and, sometimes, participants have skilled frustration in making use of its criteria. possibly reason why they've got no longer but learn this book!"
-From the Foreword through Prof. Brian Henderson-Sellers
This publication provides a realistic list method of improving the standard of software program versions created with the Unified Modeling Language (UML) model 2.0. the root for caliber is decided by way of the dialogue at the nature and production of UML types. this can be by means of an illustration of the way to use verification and validation tests to those versions with 3 foci: syntactical correctness, semantic meaningfulness, and aesthetic symmetry. the standard paintings is conducted inside 3 special but comparable modeling spaces:
* version of challenge house (MOPS)
* version of answer area (MOSS)
* version of history house (MOBS)
Readers can then decide on a selected caliber method based on their roles of their projects.
Verification and validation exams also are equipped in accordance with those 3 modeling areas, making it more straightforward for the reader to target the best diagrams and caliber tests reminiscent of their modeling house. furthermore, a tremendous portion of this booklet is the Strengths, Weaknesses, targets, and Traps (SWOT) research. This research is played on every one UML diagram, allowing readers to completely understand those diagrams, their benefits and boundaries, and how during which they are often utilized in functional initiatives for modeling.
A constant case learn of the fortunate assurance procedure is equipped through the chapters to demonstrate the construction of excellent caliber UML diagrams, by way of software of caliber tests to them. With its emphasis on caliber in UML-based initiatives, this booklet is a vital source for all caliber execs, together with caliber analysts, strategy specialists, caliber managers, try out designers, and testers.
By Tom Gasek
Single body film-making has been round so long as movie itself. it's the ancestor to trendy day lighting tricks and animation. regardless of its age-old perform, unmarried body movie making and stop-motion animation keeps to persuade media and tradition with its magic. present advances in expertise and vintage cease movement strategies, comparable to pixilation, time-lapse images and down capturing have mixed to shape fascinating new techniques. Tom Gasek’s Frame-By-Frame cease movement offers hands-on adventure and diverse tips, assistance, and routines to aid improve talents and convey powerful effects. Interviews from specialists within the box supply not just provide suggestion but additionally aid readers the best way to observe talents and new functions. The significant other web site bargains additional guide, prompt motion pictures, instruments and assets for the either the amateur and the expert.