By Kevin T. Patton,Gary A. Thibodeau
There's no different A&P textual content that equals Anatomy & Physiology for its student-friendly writing, visually enticing content material, and wide variety of studying help. concentrating on the unifying topics of constitution and serve as in homeostasis, this dynamic textual content is helping you simply grasp tough fabric with constant, thorough, and non-intimidating factors. it's also possible to hook up with the textbook via a couple of unfastened digital assets, including Netter's 3D Interactive Anatomy, the enticing A&P on-line path, an digital coloring e-book, on-line tutoring, and more!
- Creative, dynamic design with over 1400 full-color photos and drawings, plus a accomplished colour key, illustrates the most up-tp-date clinical wisdom and makes the knowledge extra available.
- UNIQUE! Consistent, unifying themes in every one bankruptcy akin to the large photo and Cycle of lifestyles sections tie your studying jointly and make anatomical recommendations relevant.
- UNIQUE! The transparent View of the Human Body is a full-color, semi-transparent, 22-page version of the physique that allows you to nearly dissect the female and male human our bodies alongside numerous planes of the physique.
- UNIQUE! Body approach chapters were damaged down into separate chapters that will help you study fabric in smaller pieces.
- UNIQUE! A&P Connect publications you to the Evolve website the place you could study extra approximately comparable subject matters comparable to affliction states, future health professions, and more.
- Quick advisor to the Language of technology and Medicine contains scientific terminology, clinical phrases, pronunciations, definitions, and observe half breakdowns for key concepts.
- Brief Atlas of the Human of the Human Body contains greater than a hundred full-color supplemental pictures of the human physique, together with floor and inner anatomy.
- Free 1-year entry to Netter's 3D Interactive Anatomy, powered via Cyber Anatomy, a cutting-edge software that makes use of complicated gaming expertise and interactive 3D anatomy types to profit, overview, and train anatomy.
- Smaller, separate chapters for Cell Reproduction, Autonomic worried System, Endocrine Regulation, and Endocrine Glands.
- Expansion of A&P Connect comprises protecting ideas of the respiration Tract, "Meth Mouth," Chromosome Territories, utilizing Gene remedy, and awesome Amino Acids.
- Art and content material updates contain new dynamic paintings and the most up-tp-date info available.
Read Online or Download Anatomy & Physiology - E-Book (Anatomy & Physiology (Thibodeau)) PDF
Similar anatomy books
Cutting edge in its pedagogy and method, Memmler’s The Human physique in overall healthiness and affliction has helped millions of allied health and wellbeing scholars (including people with very little history in technological know-how and/or vulnerable language talents) to grasp anatomy and body structure. From its pioneering use of phonetic pronunciations to its pedagogically powerful skin-to-bone transparencies of the human physique, to this edition’s customized chapter-by-chapter quizzes powered through prepU; this confirmed ebook keeps to set the traditional for the one-semester direction.
Precise sufficient to be used as an atlas and concise sufficient for effective evaluation, Human Gross Anatomy offers focused insurance of anatomy that promotes studying instead of rote memorization. transparent, prime quality cadaveric pictures and explanatory diagrams are provided aspect by means of facet with to-the-point bulleted motives to aid anatomy scholars boost a real realizing of every anatomical constitution.
For 2-semester Anatomy & body structure CoursesBuilt for a way Today’s scholars LearnHuman Anatomy & body structure takes a learner-centered method of support today’s A&P scholars seize key strategies in anatomy and body structure, and practice those recommendations to appreciate how the human physique works. Amerman makes use of just-in-time training, centred and uncluttered visuals that exhibit one-concept-at-a-time, wealthy self-assessments supply scholars the assistance they wish after they desire it so much.
Nature’s Machines: An advent to Organismal Biomechanics offers the basic ideas of biomechanics in a concise, obtainable method whereas preserving valuable rigor. It covers the principal ideas of whole-organism biomechanics as they practice around the animal and plant kingdoms, that includes short, tightly-focused insurance that does for biologists what H.
- An Introduction to Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Surgical Atlas of Cardiac Anatomy
- Vascular Pharmacology: Smooth Muscle (Advances in Pharmacology)
- The Blood-Brain Barrier in Health and Disease, Volume Two: Pathophysiology and Pathology: 2
- Biomarkers of Kidney Disease
Additional info for Anatomy & Physiology - E-Book (Anatomy & Physiology (Thibodeau))