By Rosemarie Gehart
- Übersichtlich durch klare Textstruktur und farbige Abbildungen
- Vernetzt durch Integration von Gesundheits- und Krankheitslehre
- Lernfreundlich durch Kurzdefinitionen, Merksätze
- Praxisnah durch Fallbeispiele im textual content und Fälle zur Bearbeitung
- Umfassend durch Berücksichtigung aller Lebensphasen von der Kindheit bis zum Alter
- Vollständig durch Behandlung aller prüfungsrelevanten Inhalte
Read or Download Anatomie und Physiologie verstehen: Lehr- und Arbeitsbuch (German Edition) PDF
Similar anatomy books
Leading edge in its pedagogy and technique, Memmler’s The Human physique in health and wellbeing and sickness has helped millions of allied wellbeing and fitness scholars (including people with very little history in technological know-how and/or vulnerable language abilities) to grasp anatomy and body structure. From its pioneering use of phonetic pronunciations to its pedagogically potent skin-to-bone transparencies of the human physique, to this edition’s custom-made chapter-by-chapter quizzes powered by way of prepU; this confirmed e-book keeps to set the normal for the one-semester direction.
Specified adequate to be used as an atlas and concise sufficient for effective assessment, Human Gross Anatomy offers targeted assurance of anatomy that promotes studying instead of rote memorization. transparent, prime quality cadaveric images and explanatory diagrams are provided part through part with to-the-point bulleted reasons to assist anatomy scholars boost a real figuring out of every anatomical constitution.
For 2-semester Anatomy & body structure CoursesBuilt for how Today’s scholars LearnHuman Anatomy & body structure takes a learner-centered method of aid today’s A&P scholars snatch key ideas in anatomy and body structure, and practice those strategies to appreciate how the human physique works. Amerman makes use of just-in-time training, centred and uncluttered visuals that express one-concept-at-a-time, wealthy self-assessments supply scholars the assistance they want once they want it such a lot.
Nature’s Machines: An advent to Organismal Biomechanics provides the basic rules of biomechanics in a concise, available means whereas retaining invaluable rigor. It covers the valuable ideas of whole-organism biomechanics as they observe around the animal and plant kingdoms, that includes short, tightly-focused assurance that does for biologists what H.
- The Anatomy of the Developing Lung
- Clinical Neuroanatomy, 28th Edition
- Bioinformatics of Human Proteomics: 3 (Translational Bioinformatics)
- Understanding Human Anatomy and Pathology: An Evolutionary and Developmental Guide for Medical Students
- The Dissection of Vertebrates: A Laboratory Manual
- Brain Anatomy and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Additional resources for Anatomie und Physiologie verstehen: Lehr- und Arbeitsbuch (German Edition)